Interactive Digital Media majors are required to do an internship in their field of study. The School of Communications has a full-time internship coordinator who assists students in securing an internship. Oftentimes these internships lead to full-time jobs.
Our majors have interned at businesses and organizations around St. Louis as well in other states in countries, including:
- C3 Presents– Austin, TX
- Integrity Media – St. Louis, MO
- Momentum – St. Louis, MO
- 963 Collective – St. Louis, MO
- Websanity – St. Louis, MO
- Fleishman Hillard – St. Louis, MO
- Twist – St. Louis, MO
- Coolfire Media – St. Louis, MO
Need more information about internships? Contact Mindy Berkowitz, a.k.a. “the internship lady” who runs the School of Communications internship program.